As Oğultürk İnşaat Turizm Aş - Oğultürk İnşaat Turizm Aş - Çam Otel, we use certain technologies (“cookies”) such as cookies, pixels, gifs to improve your experience during your visits to our online channels. The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK”).
We can stop using the cookies we use on our website, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this information text at any time. Any changes made on the updated information text will become effective after being published on the site or in any public media. You can find the last update date at the end of the text.
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data by the Company, we recommend that you read the Oğultürk İnşaat Turizm Aş - Çam Hotel Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy at https://www.camhotel.com.tr/kisiselverilerisletme (?).
What is a Cookie?
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Site. For example, the logged-in members do not need to enter passwords again while visiting different pages on the Site.
- Analysing the Site and increasing the performance of the Site. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site works, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the Site and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries in the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of visitors on the pages and products viewed by visitors.
Pursuant to Articles 5 and 8 of the Law and in the presence of exceptions in the relevant legislation, your personal data may be processed for the above purposes without your consent, when necessary, in line with your consent. As a company, we may share your personal data within the scope of the clarification text to the parties mentioned below, our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to point out that the parties to which the data is transferred may store your personal data on their servers all over the world.
Cookies Used in our Website
Our website is using Google and Facebook analytic cookies.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and continually improve the use of our website. Thanks to the statistics obtained, we can improve our offers and make them more interesting for you, our users.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, data owners have the following rights:
• To learn whether personal data is processed,
• If personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
• The purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose learn not to use
• To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
•Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Demanding the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
If the Data Owner requests that any personal data cannot be used by the Company, he/she accepts that he/she cannot fully benefit from the operation of the Site and declares that any responsibility arising in this context will be his/her own.